DAPHNE GROUP S.R.L.
- VAT and Tax Identification Number: 14927351008
Enrolment number in the Register of Companies of Rome: RM1556299
Cap. Soc. € 10.000.00 (versato interamente)
-* Daphne Group Srl opera con propria ragione sociale *-
We wish to inform you that Daphne Group Srl will process your personal data as a Data Controller, in full compliance with GDPR 679/2016 concerning the protection of personal data.
Data Controller and Data Processor
In relation to your personal data, you can exercise all rights provided for in Articles 13 (data collected from the data subject) and 14 (data not collected from the data subject) of GDPR 679/2016, such as, for example, the changing, deletion, correction, and anything else provided for by the standard by directly contacting the Data Controller: Daphne Group Srl, Via degli Avignonesi, 20 - 00187 Roma, tel.: +39 068934578 email@example.com
The Hotel collects data both independently (when booking online from its website and when guests check in) or through External Data Processors (hotel booking portals and travel agencies): these are the means that triggers our Data Processing as the Data Controller.
The legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for data processing is the consent of the data subject, which is requested each time and not related to the conferment obtained during the online booking and registration at the hotel.
External Data Processors.
We list below the technical partners whose correspondence is marked by symbols:
- *** *** Blastness srl, VAT/Tax Identification Number: 01195440118, ENROLLED IN THE ECONOMIC AND ADMINISTRATIVE INDEX OF MILAN 2107189, Registered Office: Galleria del Corso, 2 – 20122 Milan, Italy
Processing of personal data and related purposes.
Each section described below allows the collection of data for the specific purpose. Failure to complete the fields marked as mandatory (marked with an asterisk) will correspond to a failed conferment of consent, thus preventing the processing of data and, therefore, we will not be able to provide the service requested.
Your personal data, subject to the provision of multiple hospitality services at our structures will be collected by Daphne Group Srl and its technical partners. The data will be recorded and processed on paper and/or with the aid of electronic means and can be stored in special databases. The data will not be used for other purposes, except those required by the current Public Security legislation.
- Booking' page - the profile of users who ask for information through the 'Booking' page will be used by Daphne Group Srl exclusively for hotel hospitality operations carried out by Daphne Group Srl
- *** 'Contacts' page - the profile of users who ask for information through the Contacts' page will be used by Hotel Santa Maria Novella Srl for communications regarding the individual request received by Why The Best Hotels Srl;
Your data will not be "disseminated", published or disclosed to third parties in Italy, within the European Union or outside the EU. However, your data will be made known to the staff of Daphne Group Srl who have received appropriate training and its technical partners who are nominated and listed under the External Data Processor section in compliance with GDPR.
Daphne Group Srl undertakes not to use personal data reported as inaccurate until the inaccuracy has been corrected.
All data collected for the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will not be published, shared or transferred to third parties, either in Italy or abroad.
Freedom to grant consent, consequences of denial, duration of data retention.
- Booking - the provision of your data is optional. However, if you refuse consent for the purposes indicated, we will not be able to host you. The data received will be kept for the minimum duration provided for by legal obligations.
- 'Contacts' - the provision of your data is optional. However, if you refuse consent for the purposes indicated, we will not be able to respond to you. The data received will be kept for 6 months.
Rights pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of GDPR 679/2016.
The data subject can consciously monitor and manage the data flow and, in particular, exercise the following rights:
- (i) the right to access data,
- (ii) the right to ask for the correction, deletion, or the limitation of the processing,
- (iii) the right to oppose to processing,
- (iv) the right to the portability of the data,
- (v) the right to revoke the consent to processing, at any time, and
- (vi) the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authorities.
You can exercise all rights provided for in Articles 13 (data collected from the data subject) and 14 (data not collected from the data subject) of GDPR 679/2016, by directly contacting the data controller referred to in the section Data Controller and Data Processor.